Provide sustainable solutions versus the challenges of the energy, supporting the excellence procedures of the industry
setec tpi provides integral solutions to these challenges using its knowledge as well as its technical innovation skills.
Hydraulic structures & facilities
Within the ports & marine and navigable routes sector, setec tpi’s multidisciplinary expertise enables us to take part in projects from the feasibility and preliminary design to the execution of the works.
Our experience as construction project managers allows us to follow up the construction works very closely in order to answer our clients’ requirements, whether public or private.
setec tpi ensures the project management and assistance to project owner services in projects related to the sanitation and drinking water, alongside other setec’s subsidiaries.
setec tpi’s experience includes various project management services, from the early design stages to the completion of works.
setec tpi often intervenes in partnership with Hydratec, providing our clients with solutions for new structures (either underground or in surface), and the renovation or rehabilitation of existing structures.
Several of these projects are executed during their operational phase, generating more complex programmes of works in order to ensure that they remain operational.
- Understand the techniques and materials used during the works
- Technical ability to execute the works in structures that remain operational, with more complex accessing options
- Understand and apply specific civil engineering standards, tests and materials to the water engineering sector
- Use in house developed computing software like PYTHAGORE, as well as other finite elements softwares known in the industry such as ANSYS or CESAR
- Proven experience as construction project directors, in the management of operator’s specific requirements, interface management and complex programmes
- Coordination of different disciplines and teams (hydraulic, electricity, ventilation, specific treatment processes …)